8 Main Importance of Gardening in life. 2021 – A year to take up gardening
“The single greatest lesson the garden teaches is that our relationship to the earth needn’t be zero-sum which as long because the sun still shines and other people still can plan and plant, think and do, we will if we bother to undertake, find ways to supply for ourselves without diminishing the planet. ” Gardening adds importance to life, If you haven’t started planting yet, START IMMEDIATELY !! Here, is the Top 8 important reasons to start gardening now.
1.Gardening is important to relieve stress
- Don’t you ever want to take a break from your hustle bustle lifestyle and sit back and relax? The answer is BIG YES! I can relate to you because there are some days even I am tired of my hectic schedule and wanna relax my mind. Ah! LIFE IN A METRO. And the simple solution to this problem is GARDENING. Restoration of the 5 senses is the Best Gift of gardening.
- The next time you feel stressed, spend time in your garden. Grab the gardening shears and play with the dirt, take time to smell the flower, and enjoy the beauty of plants growing silently. Various studies have proven that gardening and stress relief go hand in hand. And it is proved that working in a garden for just 30 minutes increased self-esteem and mood. Gardening plays a vital role in our life
2.Importance of Gardening as a HOBBY
- Hobby means that something gives you pleasure in your free time. It means to create something new out of scratch. And what will be more joyful than growing your plant? You can paint your pots, make your fairy garden, decorate your own space, diy a planter, and so on. Gardening is a fun activity to do.
- It is truly said that, If you want to happy for a lifetime be a gardener. Initially, just enjoy the blooms of the flower, new growth of plants, dig in the soil, watch how a seed grows when you sow something. And this HOBBY will have a great impact on your life. The importance of gardening is in the form of gifts from nature that make life worth living and happy.
3. Importance of gardening in HEALTH
- There is nothing more Peaceful than growing your PEAce plant (i.e Matar) at home. The amount of satisfaction level is something different while growing your own food that you will not get when you buy groceries. If you grow vegetables, you’re more likely to eat a healthy diet that is 100% chemical-free. And once you understand the labor of growing food you will not waste it.
- Gardening is a one-time investment with lifelong healthy returns. And Coronavirus pandemic has taught us the importance of nature and a healthy lifestyle. The day is no longer when a person who grows organic food eats healthy food will remain fit and fine. Health is a priceless wealth, Invest in it before it is too late.
4.Gardening brings a family together
- “A family who eats together stays together” is a well-known expression. I will make a slight change in it, ” A family who grows and eats organic foods together stays healthy ” A healthful diet keeps your heart healthy and reduces the risk of various diseases and health conditions, improved mood, and better memory. Gardening is most important for your better health.
- Food tastes even better when it is Home-grown. Even bitter gourd tastes sweet when it is homegrown. When it involves producing food that’s fresh, filled with taste, and rich in nutritional value, homegrown is usually the simplest. Health and family are the core of one’s life. Rejoice with your family by growing your food.
5.Gardening connects you to nature
- We are part of nature, not apart from nature – let us reconnect with ourselves by making natural elements a bigger part of our daily lives. Weather gardening indoors or outdoors we connect with nature. By gardening we connect soil to the soul, we realize that digging in the dirt is not bad. Connect with Nature and grow older with your plant buddies and do your share to keep conserving natural resources
- We tend to forget the importance of plants and sometimes take them without any consideration. You may think there’s nothing much to the plants and trees that are around us a day but they’re vital for all times and our long-term survival. Plants are an important resource – we are dependent on them for food, water, medicine, the air we breathe, habitat, our climate, and more. Let’s reconnect to nature
6.Gardening helps Mother Earth
- It’s better to leave footprints on sand rather than the carbon footprint. Jokes apart, A carbon footprint is the total amount of greenhouse gases (including carbon dioxide and methane) that are generated by our actions. To bring the change first, we have to change our lifestyle into a sustainable one. LETSBETHECHANGE
- From small beginnings come great things. We have to adopt the 3 R mantra in our day to day life. REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE are the best way for any sustainable development of mankind and not forget to REFUSE nature hazardous things. This will not only eliminate the waste but also conserve our natural resources. let us understand, a forest is not just a collection of trees and plants of different shapes and colors it’s more than that, and conservation of them is our duty.
7.Importance of gardening in cleaner air
- Plants are like the lungs of the planet. The study says that, when plants “inhale” CO2 and “exhale” oxygen during photosynthesis processes, they also inhale air pollutants. They purify the air by essentially scrubbing it of cancer-causing VOCs and releasing clean oxygen.
- Whether moving into a new building or just bringing a product home for the first time, you might smell some of that “new mattress/rug/clothes smell.” That smell might be a marker of something new and exciting, but it comes from toxic VOCs released during manufacturing. Not to fear— bring some new houseplants in to help! Plants have the incredible potential to enhance your air quality.
8.Gardening is important for all living organisms
- The importance of gardening is not only in humans life but also in animals and birds life. Plants and animals benefit one another as members of food chains and ecosystems. For instance, flowering plants are dependent on bees and hummingbirds to pollinate them, while animals eat plants and sometimes make homes in them. When animals die and decompose, they enrich the soil with nitrates that stimulate plant growth.
- Ecosystems accommodate the animals, plants, and therefore the environmental conditions of a region. Ecosystems maintain a very delicate balance. Various human activities threaten to disrupt this balance and destroy the world’s ecosystems. We have to understand that many relationships between plants and animals are mutually beneficial.
I’ve always believed that we all have the power to heal the world all because Climate Solutions are in our Hands it just needs one step but, the bitter truth is everybody wants to enjoy nature but, no one wants to take care of nature. Are you an action taker?
फूल है बहारों का, बाग़ है नज़ारों का
इससे पहले कि बहुत देर हो जाए सौंदर्य को बचाएं |
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin