TOP 5 SECRETS TO GET MORE FLOWERING IN ROSE PLANT- The secret of so many rose blooms revealed!
Rose – The king of flowers, Known for their magnificent beauty and thrilling sweet aroma is one of the most popular flowers of time.Want to have your garden filled with beautiful roses? Then you are in the right place. Hit these five simple must-haves, and you’ll be on your way to getting many numbers of roses bloomed.
Soil – The base of plants
- Roses like to grow in good, fertile, well-drained soil with moisture retention capacity.
- Use a potting mix of Gardening soil, sand, and organic compost in a ratio of 1:1:1 for the best result.
- As rose prefers Acidic medium soil, use alum to make it acidic.
- Mixing alum powder in soil keeps the soil acidic
Sun – The most Important factor
- Most rose bushes need a minimum of six to eight hours of sunlight every day to bloom and perform well.
- In shaded areas, roses tend to bloom less than roses in sunny sites.
Prune – Like a pro!
- Remove all unwanted leaves, dried flowers, yellow/dry leaves.
- Every cut leads to healthy growth which will eventually bear flowers.
Watering – Nor too less/more
- Improper watering! No rose bush.
- Watering must be done by checking the soil, as more watering results in a fungus problem, and less watering will make the plant dry.
Fertilizer – Organic > Inorganic
- Always opt for organic fertilizer rather than chemical-based fertilizer for healthy and satisfying results.
- A liquid fertilizer made with mustard cake is very beneficial for roses.
- Banana peel fertilizer provides a boost of potassium essential for healthy, beautiful blooms of the rose plant.
“Roses don’t bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like all masterpieces, takes time to blossom.”
Keep patience, follow all the above steps, and then you’ll end up with many blossoms of rose. Isn’t rose care is easier than you think?
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin